Admission procedure for Nursing Courses in Malwa College of Nursing Punjab, India:-
Malwa College of Nursing® is affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/ Punjab Nursing Registration Council and Punjab Government.
|Programmes offered at Malwa College of Nursing|
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Science -Nursing) (4 Years Basic)
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Science-Nursing post basic)(2 Years)
- G.N.M. (General Nursing and Midwifery)(3 Years)
B.Sc. Nursing (Four Year Degree Course)
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the corresponding year of admission.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of : Higher Secondary school certificateExamination (12 year course),
Senior Secondary school certificate Examination (10+2), Pre- degree Examination (10+2)
An equivalent qualification with 12years schooling from a recognized board or university with science (Physics, chemistry, biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (PCBE)
- Candidate shall be Medically Fit.
|Selection of candidates should be based on the marit of the (PPMET) entrance examination held by University or competent authority|
| To be eligible for admission to this course, a candidate shall have:|
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognised by the university for this purpose. Those who have passed 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A female nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing - Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
|Eligibility Criteria (As per Indian Nursing Council)|
- Students has to be medically fit.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 years to 35 years respectively as on 30th September.
- Education Qualifications:-
- 10+2 class pass or its equivalent with 45% marks preferably with sciences subjects. (40% for SC/ST)
- All admissions shall be made on merit
- Applications should be sent to the Principal Malwa College of Nursing. On the prescribed form enclosed with the prospectus. It must accompany the following:
- Bank D.D. of requisite amount along with registration fee in favor of Malwa College of Nursing payable at Kotkapura.
- An attested copy of the matriculation certificate and 10+2 certificate.
- Character certificate from the principal of the last institute attended.
- Five copies of recent passport sized photographs.
- Medical fitness certificate got by the candidates at their own cost.
- Affidavit on stamped paper as per the specimens given on the back of admission form.
- Two self-addressed stamped envelopes of size 9*4 inches.
- Application should be submitted by hand at the reception counter of Malwa College of Nursing, Kotkapura. Incomplete applications/those received after late date shall be rejected.
|4. Examination Fee:-|
*For final exam conducted by PNRC every year the students shall pay the required fees along with the examination forms. *Student is responsible for training fees. *Candidate is responsible for any examination fee.